The on-campus version of the Seth Bonder Camp for Computational and Data Science is a weeklong program held at the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech. Students start each day with an interactive lecture, followed by lunch and significant time in the lab executing hands-on projects to implement the concepts learned during the morning's lecture.
The summer camp is offered each summer and space is limited.
The camp will not be offered on-campus in 2020. However, there will be at least two offerings of the online version during the summer of 2020.
- learn the Snap! programming language;
- discover computation and data science;
- see how data science is changing social science, medicine, biology, and engineering;
- guess the mood of people from their tweets;
- solve Sudoku effortlessly;
- diagnose diseases from symptoms;
Participants only need...
- a desire to learn and have fun
- the ability to use basic algebra
- the ability to use a web browser :-)
Coming Summer 2021